A step-by-step guide to receive an ARC file directly on your Kindle.
- On Amazon, hover over your “Account and Lists” to bring up the drop-drown menu.
- Under “Your Account,” select “Your Content and Devices.”
- Click on the “Settings” tab to the right.
- Scroll down to “Personal Document Settings.”
- Look for “Approved Personal Document E-mail List”
- Click on “Add a new approved email address” and add my email, email@example.com
- Find your Kindle email address (scroll up on the page a bit to “Send-to-Kindle E-mail Settings” and email it to me.
- I’ll send a book directly to your Kindle!