- I’m on another 7 days of antibiotics to kick the end of pneumonia. I am feeling better – just want to make sure I don’t have a relapse.
- Found out last night that Littlest Monster was starting to get pneumonia after being sick all week with the virus that did me in. Luckily we knew exactly what to watch for and got her in immediately before she could get as sick as I did. She’s on antibiotics and will hopefully be much better in a few days.
- The majority of my school shopping for the monsters is done! I’m broke now, sigh, but we even got the clothes shopping mostly done. I need a few more small things over the next few months as it cools down but they’re in good shape. Two more weeks!!!
- That Man starts a new full time job today. It’s been a tough 9 months on the job front for him so it’s a relief to get him back full time. He’s also keeping his part-time job at Sears with more reduced hours (love their employee discount).
- I made good progress on Vicki revisions last week and I’m down to the last change — a new chapter with just Elias and Jesse.
- Seeing another modest but decent loss on the scale so far — hoping for good news for tomorrow’s Romance Biggest Winner weigh in!
What’s your good news today?