Sorry I was delayed today! It was definitely Monday, with a hefty to-do list for the Evil Day Job that consumed all my attention all day. Monday might be almost over but we can always use good news!
- I did my first formal presentation for the Evil Day Job even though I telecommute from Missouri! No one could see me, but they could hear me and I ran the slide show from my little home office, which required me to use PowerPoint for the first time.
- I’ve lost 18 pounds now!
- Our dog, Pepper, got hurt Thursday night when Princess took him to bed. He landed wrong and dislocated his rear left hip! Ouch! It was a horrible night at the Emergency Vet Clinic, but the GOOD NEWS is that he’s doing better and his hip has stayed in place. (If it doesn’t, he’ll require very expensive surgery.)
- A great review for Lady Doctor Wyre!
- A giveaway to help Ex Libris celebrate its blogversary!
- Celebrated MIL and FIL’s wedding anniversary this weekend – 53 years! The whole family had a great lunch at Red Lobster and then everyone congregated here for coffee.
- Daddy Bob B (Papa, my Dad) came down Sunday and brought Princess her POOP. She’s doing a science project to compare various farm animal poop to Miracle Grow fertilizer. Should be a fun spring!
What’s your good news?