The MayNoWriMo edition!
- I took Friday off from the Evil Day Job and we drove down to Joplin to eat at Conn’s (and my!) favorite restaurant, Mythos. So yummy! The kids were mad that we went without them, so we promised a lunch trip after they’re out of school.
- I finished Victor’s galleys! I just need to send the corrections back in. (I thought they were due 5/6 but realized it said 5/16 instead. So I’m early, yay!)
- That Man’s boss let him off early enough Sunday that he was able to join us at church. We ended up having a nice day out with the monsters. Bonus: I had a helper with the laundry and didn’t have to fold it all by myself!
- The monsters got me a new coffee pot for Mother’s Day, which I sorely needed! My old one was leaking everywhere. I’m going to have to get the instruction manual out, though, because I couldn’t figure out how to program it last night for Dark & Early advance brewing.
- Dark and Early this morning: after a few days off working on Victor, it was hard to get back to Tecun. However, I broke 30K this morning! Woot!
What’s your good news? Has May been a productive month for you?
Edited to add a Snippet from The Bloodgate Warrior:
“The dark creatures of the underworld will sacrifice the innocent without thought, and thereby gain power from their fear and pain, but that is not where my power lies. My sacrifice must be willing.”