Happy Valentine’s Day!
My good news today:
- Despite all the chocolate in the house (we got our chocolate this weekend), I’ve still lost 13.6 pounds (mostly because I only allowed myself one piece). Luckily with three monsters and That Man in the house, that temptation will not be around for long.
- We had a lovely visit with my Dad yesterday.
- I finished another really good book, although it made me cry: The Doomsday Book. The last third of the book I just kept reading and reading…because I had to find out if anyone was left alive.
- Part of the big project that was stressing me out at the Evil Day Job finally moved to testing, so I can start a new piece.
- Lady Wyre earned some wonderful reviews last week!
- Her free-read prequel is still coming along slowly, but Lady Wyre and Lord Regret are on stage together as of this morning, so hopefully the writing will really take off!
Do you have any Valentine’s Day plans or good news to share?