Not a stellar month but not bad either. I even managed D&E every day this week so far, even though I’m only getting 5-6 hours of sleep a night.
- Finished the first draft of The Bloodgate Warrior.
- Firmed up the plot of Phantom.
- Started Phantom, got about 3K so far this week. Not NaNoWriMo pace but I’ll take it!
- Wrote up several guest blogs (forgot how many!)
- Celebrated the release of Return to Shanhasson!
- Lost 6 pounds
- Walked 13 miles.
In July, I’m shooting for the following:
- First pass revision for The Bloodgate Warrior, with initial read thru and notes this holiday weekend.
- Keep moving on Phantom with about 500 words a day. I’d like to finish the first draft this month but the list is long. I’ll be happy with August.
- Make initial edit pass for Vicki with Editor Tera’s notes.
- Write at least 3 more scheduled guest blog posts.
- Write a short story that’s percolating, tentatively “Ritual Ink”. Guessing about 3K.
- Keep planning promo for Golden and print Victor in September.
- Walk 15 miles.
- Start Tony Horton’s Power 90 strength portion only, shooting for 3x a week —> 12 workouts. If I survive, I’ll add the cardio portion in August!
- Participate in Romance Biggest Winner.
- Keep losing weight – but I’m not going to say a number because it’s totally out of my control. That’s like saying, “Get an agent this year.” I can query x agents every month…but I can’t make one say yes. I’ll work my plan and exercise — I’ll get to goal eventually. I’m averaging about 1 pound a week right now, so if I lose 4-5 pounds, I’ll be happy.