After several days off last week, it’s back to the Evil Day Job grind tomorrow, and this week is jam-packed with basketball tryouts, Upward evaluations, and parent-teacher conferences. So I’m starting the positive thinking early! My good news this week…
- We got rid of That Man’s ancient unreliable car and replaced it with a used Durango. He looooooves it and we can all fit inside easily, instead of crammed wall to wall in our old Intrepid. It was sad to see the old red car go — we bought it in MN 13 years ago before Princess was even born. 200,000+ miles later, it was time for it to rest in peace.
- We stuck to the meal plan very well last week — here’s to another week. With my plan in hand, I was able to escape Wal-Mart today for just over $114! * I think it’s a record*
- I’ve been working harder at FlyLady routines. Each day this past week, I kept the dishwasher unloaded and ready for dirty dishes, so my sink remained clean and it was super easy to get dinner prepared each night. Baby steps!
- I finished The Bloodgate Warrior synopsis!
- I’m making one last final pass to BGW before submission.
- NaNoWriMo is just around the corner and I have no idea what I’ll be writing yet. Lots of things to choose from — it’s just a matter of getting my muse loosened up and ready to go.
- I shipped out all my packages last week! If you’re still waiting on me for something, please let me know. I might have missed you accidentally!
What’s your good news this week?
1 thought on “Good News Monday”
The FlyLady is the bomb. I don’t know how I would keep my sanity without her system. And congrats on the new vehicle (you’ll have to give me an update on it since that’s what we’re looking at).
Good news…I survived the first weekend with a teen in the house, LOL