I’m on a deadline to get the editor revisions made to The Bloodgate Warrior so I might be a little scarce until 2/15. I’ll try to post at least every couple of days though. If anyone would like a guest spot to help me keep the blog active, feel free to send me a post and I’ll get it up!
Some good news this week:
- I have a PLAN for the revisions. (Sometimes coming up with the plan or the angle is half the battle.)
- I’ve been playing with my WW points, eating a little more, and strangely enough, I’m losing better. More later after my official weigh in.
- Still on track for completing the next 30 days of Power 90.
- Moved up to 10 lbs on some of the strength exercises.
- I’ve seen a preview of the new Survive My Fire cover and it’s totally AWESOME! I can’t wait to share it with you!
- We have a design plan for the other two covers for The Fire Within and Given In Fire. Yes, I realize I haven’t written Given yet – but having the cover in hand will certainly give me some incentive to finish it this year. It’s been on my wish list for years.
What’s your good news?