I’m not going to make a huge list of resolutions – I’m a goal-oriented person all year long, not just on Jan 1st. However, I am going to work on faster turnaround from idea to finished book (as I said a few days ago), and I have a long list of projects I’d like to finish this year. I’m going to put myself on the spot and list them here – and then see how many I can actually finish this year! Of course this is way too many projects for one year, but I’m determined to get as many of them done as possible.
- Lady Wyre’s Regret, free read due before March 29th. Should be less than 10K. Loosely plotted, not started.
- Lord Regret’s Price, sequel novella to Lady Doctor Wyre. Guessing 35K. Not Started.
- Faced, novella 30K. Due 2/1 if I’m going to submit it. Yikes!! Still plotting….
- Phantom, novella 30K. Still plotting…
- Post apoc, untitled, 60K. Still plotting…
- Mine to Break, Mal’s book, 60K. No t started.
- Deathright, 60K, first 3 chapters written.
Better get busy!!!
I’d also like to read at least 50 books this year.