Not so much done for the Mayan Fantasy, unfortunately. I needed to research a good border town between Mexico/Texas and finally settled on Laredo because of I-35 heading straight to Dallas-Ft. Worth. I still don’t have a good picture in my head of Laredo. Has anyone been there? Can you tell me of a fairly disreputable area, perhaps along the Rio Grande? Warehouse district or something?
Other misc tasks accomplished tonight, in no particular order:
- Imported all 2008 livejournal posts to this blog.
- Promptly got locked out by server for suspicious activity!
- Deena set up my joely AT joelysueburkhart DOT com e-mail, so fire away at will! Alternatively, you can continue to use joelysueburkhart AT gmail.com.
- Talked to a friend who really needed an ear.
- Drew a very bad map of Laredo.
- Uploaded all my character pictures on the private WordPress blog for NSR. (They were lost when we moved my domain.) I need my pictures!
- Took the monsters to the dentist. Dentist recommended new procedure I’ve never heard of before. Haven’t had time to google it yet.
- Late home from the dentist, and I was very thankful for the frozen meatloaf I’d prepared over the weekend. I threw it in the oven (300 degrees) before leaving and it was perfect. Mashed potatoes ala Shedds and gravy ala packet mix.
- Worked for the Evil Day Job a bit after dinner. I’m behind. Eventually, I’ll be so far behind I’ll actually be ahead!
- Spent an hour looking for library books that both Middle Monster and Princess Monster have misplaced. Swore to never buy them another book or ever step foot in library again. I know this promise will fail miserably.
- Entered the Eppies.
- Volunteered to judge in my free time. *snort*
Here’s to an earlier rising tomorrow.