- NSR: next scene revised; 1373 words
- Read first three chapters of Debra Dixon’s GMC over lunch.
- NSR: Began making notes on how to revise the opening.
- SFR: watched The Crow for inspiration, tone, etc.
- SFR: researched nanotechnology and autosomal recessive inheritance. Jotted tons of worldbuilding notes and major backstory.
- Received two new research books via Amazon today thanks to rec’s by Jenna. Should make the other possible new novella in March/April very, very interesting!
SFR is the “bright shiny” I mentioned in Dec. SFR=science fiction romance, series/titles unknown. Brand new world. Tons of cool stuff. Lots of research and planning. I plan to get multiple projects out of this world, timing TBD.
NSR = Mayan Fantasy