Not even the smell of freshly brewed coffee could drag me out of bed Dark & Early this morning, so I need to hear lots of good news to get through this week!
- The monsters are FINALLY going back to school today after missing 4 days last week! (Since we’re only concentrating on good news, I won’t mention that they’re calling for another snow storm tomorrow.)
- I FINALLY broke 5K on Lady Wyre’s free-read prequel! Still creeping along. I posted a snippet if you missed it.
- I read a really good book last week (which is part of why I’m still creeping with the writing): The Spirtualist by Megan Chance, recommended by Alison Kent. Excellent book that I probably never would have stumbled upon if I hadn’t read Alison’s post.
- Today’s my Beloved Sis’s birthday! If you have a minute, go by and wish her well today!
- I have a lot of friends who were rooting for the Packers last night! I mostly watched for the commercials (since the Chiefs were out of it), but it was still an exciting game!
What’s your good news?